Technical sales staff from JUSTEM listens to your request.
Please give JUSTEM as many information as you have for the requirement of equipment that you want JUSTEM to produce.
If required, JUSTEM will visit your place to hold a meeting for discussing your requirements.
If pre-test is required, JUSTEM might ask you to provide some samples.
If you wish to have NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) with JUSTEM prior to developing equipment, please let us know.
JUSTEM takes your issues as non-disclosure matters even before having NDA.
JUSTEM will reply you politely and swiftly by
- - visiting your place.
- - email or fax or tel.
At this stage, you can discuss with JUSTEM by having technical meetings with our engineers until you reach your satisfaction.
You can also decide whether or not pre-tests are required.
- - JUSTEM will send you technical reports or testing results if pre-tests are taken.
- - It might take some time (normally from two weeks one month) to submit them since JUSTEM wish to design better and sophisticated product for you.
- - JUSTEM will give you sophisticated drawing even at the proposed stage.
- Please be free to give JUSTEM your further requirements or feedback to amend design.
UP UNTIL THIS STAGE, YOU WON'T GET CHARGED AND ALL IS FREE!
- - After you satisfy the proposed drawing, please place the PO.
- - If required, you make a NDA contract with JUSTEM.
- Our mechanical engiineers and electric engineers produce equipment for you.
- You can come to see the equipment in progress as an interim inspection. JUSTEM will send you an progress report accordingly.
- You can also come for the final inspection before the delivery to check function and movement of the equipment properly.
Delivery and Set-up
- Staff from JUSTEM will visit your place for the delivery of the equipment and set-up,
and will explain you how to operate and do maintenance the equipment.